Meadowfoam Seed Oil
Cold pressed Meadowfoam Seed Oil contains high levels of naturally occurring tocopherols (Vitamin E) and is very close to your skin's natural sebum helping to keep both oily and dry skin balanced. This domestically grown flower is native to Oregon and Northern California and provides us with an eco-friendly, highly stable oil right in our backyard.
- Highly absorbent, lightweight and doesn't leave a greasy or oily feel on your skin.
- Slows TEWL (Trans Epidermal Water Loss) keeping your skin plump and youthful.
- Moisturizing, rejuvenating and balancing, making this an oil good for all skin types.
- Eco-friendly, domestically grown and native flower.
- Cold pressing leaves active materials such as tocopherols, phytosterols, and carotenoids that are present in the oil.
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil
Use AM and PM. It is usually best to use skincare products in order of consistency, thinnest to thickest. After cleansing, toning and using serums/actives, then using Meadowfoam Seed Oil to lock in moisture.