Wildcrafted Andiroba Oil
A wild-crafted oil from Brazil, this oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Used by indigenous people as an insect repellent, for healing skin conditions and for joint pain. It has started to be recognized by the cosmetic industry for it's many skin benefits.
- Rich in alpha-hydroxyl acids that has been found to increase collagen in the skin.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Great for helping stimulating blood flow and can be used to help hair growth.
- Soothing and is used to help heal rashes and skin irritations.
- Andiroba oil is fair trade from Brazil, with extraction of oils by those who live, respect and know the region and enabling Amazon conservation by giving economic opportunity to indigenous people.
Use on skin and hair whenever moisture is desired.
Wild-crafted Cold Pressed Unrefined Andiroba Oil